- Solidarity with @occupy_sussex Scenes reminiscent of the police action against The Free Hetherington two years ago: glasgowguardian.co.uk/wp-uploads/201… 4 years ago
- RT @QmuWhiskyClub: It's the weekend in like 2 and a half hours. What's the bet MyCampus won't be fixed by Monday? 4 years ago
- RT @PoshHammer: Go fuck yourself MyCampus.... 4 years ago
- RT @GlasgowGuardian: Fresh problems with MyCampus this week. Set for a repeat of last year? glasgowguardian.co.uk/news/mycampus-… 4 years ago
- RT @ninja_steve: Wahay, we've made the news yet again: bit.ly/Pr3QsW #UniversityofGlasgow #MyCampus #BadPublicity 4 years ago
- RT @GlasgowUni: #MyCampus will be back up at 11am on Monday. Sorry for the delay, everyone. 4 years ago
- RT @woodstockjag: Hahahaha #mycampus to be down until Monday. 4 years ago
- Solidarity occupation NOW at RSAMD / Royal Conservatoire in Glasgow against 9k fees for non Scottish UK students
- Response to the ‘Hetherington Inquiry’
- Free Hetherington – 7 Months – Occupation Lifted, Welcome to the New School Year.
- Hannah’s experience of the Free Hetherington… graduations!
- One person’s experience of the Free Hetherington… and “cheesecake cake”
13 University Gardens, Glasgow University, Glasgow
0141 339 3765
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Solidarity occupation NOW at RSAMD / Royal Conservatoire in Glasgow against 9k fees for non Scottish UK students
Students from across Scotland have occupied the royal Conservatoire against introduction of 9k fees for non Scottish uk students. GET HERE NOW PLEASE! Its on renfrew st. Just along from the cinema, across from the back of the Savoy centre … Continue reading
On 23 March, University of Glasgow Principal Anton Muscatelli announced an internal investigation, to be chaired by Rector Charles Kennedy, into the events surrounding the eviction of the Free Hetherington, which had happened the previous day. On 9 September, its … Continue reading
On Wednesday 31st August, 13 University Gardens will be empty for the first time in seven months, and a space which has come to signify so much more than what is contained within its walls will come to an end. … Continue reading
“Kiwi John” has been an occupier at the Free Hetherington since late April. This article by him tells how he got involved, what he did and what it meant to him. It really started with “cheesecake cake”. A friend had … Continue reading
Students at the University of Glasgow occupation are celebrating this week after Principal Anton Muscatelli conceded defeat in his attempt to impose swingeing cuts on the University. The u-turn comes after six months of pressure exerted by students occupying the … Continue reading
My name is Hannah and I’m a languages student at Glasgow University. I’ve been involved with the Hetherington Occupation since its first week after getting into anti-cuts activity before Christmas. When I took part in a one night occupation of … Continue reading
The Senior Management at the University of Glasgow have bulldozed ahead with their destructive restructuring despite admitting a financial surplus this year of 18 million pounds. No value has been given to learning for education’s sake.