- Solidarity with @occupy_sussex Scenes reminiscent of the police action against The Free Hetherington two years ago: glasgowguardian.co.uk/wp-uploads/201… 4 years ago
- RT @QmuWhiskyClub: It's the weekend in like 2 and a half hours. What's the bet MyCampus won't be fixed by Monday? 4 years ago
- RT @PoshHammer: Go fuck yourself MyCampus.... 4 years ago
- RT @GlasgowGuardian: Fresh problems with MyCampus this week. Set for a repeat of last year? glasgowguardian.co.uk/news/mycampus-… 4 years ago
- RT @ninja_steve: Wahay, we've made the news yet again: bit.ly/Pr3QsW #UniversityofGlasgow #MyCampus #BadPublicity 4 years ago
- RT @GlasgowUni: #MyCampus will be back up at 11am on Monday. Sorry for the delay, everyone. 4 years ago
- RT @woodstockjag: Hahahaha #mycampus to be down until Monday. 4 years ago
- Solidarity occupation NOW at RSAMD / Royal Conservatoire in Glasgow against 9k fees for non Scottish UK students
- Response to the ‘Hetherington Inquiry’
- Free Hetherington – 7 Months – Occupation Lifted, Welcome to the New School Year.
- Hannah’s experience of the Free Hetherington… graduations!
- One person’s experience of the Free Hetherington… and “cheesecake cake”
13 University Gardens, Glasgow University, Glasgow
0141 339 3765
Author Archives: fleabite
Solidarity occupation NOW at RSAMD / Royal Conservatoire in Glasgow against 9k fees for non Scottish UK students
Students from across Scotland have occupied the royal Conservatoire against introduction of 9k fees for non Scottish uk students. GET HERE NOW PLEASE! Its on renfrew st. Just along from the cinema, across from the back of the Savoy centre … Continue reading
We are delighted to let you know that our fellow students at Strathclyde University have today begun an occupation against cuts being rushed through. Management at Strathclyde have been pushing through attacks on applied music, geography, sociology and community education. … Continue reading
The below email has been widely forwarded around the university as it neatly argues that from a legal (as well as moral) standpoint the court should not overrule decisions made by senate about courses, but merely provide financial oversight. I … Continue reading
My name is Hannah and I’m a languages student at Glasgow University. I’ve been involved with the Hetherington Occupation since its first week after getting into anti-cuts activity before Christmas. When I took part in a one night occupation of … Continue reading
The Senior Management at the University of Glasgow have bulldozed ahead with their destructive restructuring despite admitting a financial surplus this year of 18 million pounds. No value has been given to learning for education’s sake.
Lively demonstration at Glasgow Uni before setting off across town to join simultaneous demonstration at Strathclyde Uni
After four months in occupation our campaign came to a very angry, defiant head today… The day began with us all milling around casually, putting the finishing touches to our banners and slogans, and patting ourselves on the back for … Continue reading
*free dinner, cake and tea/coffee* Want to talk about the Free Hetherington? Have you been in for a tour or an event? If so, we value your opinions! This space is yours too. We want to hear everyone’s experiences, hopes, … Continue reading