Awesome news. Students at Manchester University went back into occupation tonight! 😀
Their aims are :
– To act as an organising space for all aspects of the anti-cuts movement.
– To build for the nationwide demonstration on the 26th of March.
– To express solidarity with the international protests.
– To offer a month’s alternative education in the form of free lectures and seminars within the Roscoe building.
– To put pressure on university management.
A massive cheer went up in here when the news was announced. We are many and we will win!